Warung Bebas

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Free Windows Password Recovery - Lazesoft Recover My Password Home EditionVersion 3.3



Free Windows Password Recovery - Lazesoft Recover My Password Home EditionVersion 3.3




Returned home from a vacation, you just wanted to copy the beautiful photos into your computer. After tried several times of login password, you found that, oh my god, you had forgotten your Windows Login password. "How do I do now? Do I need to reinstall my Windows?" No, with Lazesoft Recover My Password Home Edition, you are able to reset your forgotten Windows Admin password to blank within few minutes, and let you login on your Windows again.

Lazesoft Recover My Password Home Edition is Windows Password Recovery freeware. It can be used to remove Windows logon passwordreset Windows password to blank, unlock and enable your locked or disabled user account. Lazesoft Recover My Password Home Edition has Graphical user interface, is very easy to use, has step by step bootable CD making wizard, support Windows 7 and XP.




Lazesoft Recover My Password Home Edition is designated for home user only, to use Lazesoft Recover My Password in a business environment, Lazesoft Recover My Password Professional Edition is required.
Note: Legally resetting or unlocking your own Windows password is certainly a legitimate practice! Hacking into someone else's account without their permission is quite probably illegal!




Or,



0 comments em “Free Windows Password Recovery - Lazesoft Recover My Password Home EditionVersion 3.3”

Post a Comment